MCS selects for the Asian leader of the automotive industry:
Embedded Basic SW Development Engineer
for a new research and development programme about clean engines in China.
Is the first company in the Asian market: the largest SUV, passenger cars and pickup manufacturer with the highest margin in the whole region, now investing to attract and retain the best talent for a sustainable automotive production and a cleaner world.
You will take part of a global project about clean cars, as main responsible for tracking fuel cell technology trends, with the aim to prepare the company's new fuel cells matching own veichles' needs.
Therefore you will be the responsible for the design, implementation, testing, and documentation of Basic Software (BSW) components based on system requirements, supporting current projects that may potentially involve Autosar BSW and ECUs.
It includes the hardware and software interface design and hardware checkout verification, as well as evaluating the operational performance of hardware systems, working with others SW engineer for SW integration and troubleshooting support.
- 3 ~ 5+ years of automotive embedded software development experience in C/C++ on various 32bit microcontrollers
- Strong experience with various embedded software development tools such as debuggers, design tools and unit testing tools
- Hands-on experience in SW development for vehicle communication protocols like CAN, LIN, SPI, and its tools
- Strong Knowledge and experience in AUTOSAR Basic Software for Architecture, Methodology, and components (CAN stack, MCAL, System service, Network management, COM stack, MemStack, etc.).
- Knowledge of OSEK based AUTOSAR Operation System and implementation experience.
- Development of AUTOSAR complex device driver, and its configuration using EB/Vector configuration tool.
- Sound experience on the usage of Autosar configuration tool (EB TresOS, Vector Davinci tools).
- Have experience and hands on skill for CCP, XCP protocol based communication and the Vector tools (CANape, CANoe, CANalyzer).
- Excellent working knowledge of and software process V cycle management and its tool (Version control, Change Request).
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
Job Preferred Experience / Knowledge:
- Be knowledgeable to ASAP2 principle and use ASAP tool tocreate A2L file.
- Strong working experience and knowledge for multi-core 32bit processor (Renesas C1H, AURIX TC 27x) is a plus.
- Have knowledge about ISO26262: Functional safety
- Abstraction and creation of ARXML files
- Be able to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills (English is a must, written and verbal Chinese is highly appreciated)
- Organizational, project management and leadership skills are a plus.
- Coaching and leading junior SW engineers is a plus.
Education Requirement: BS, MS degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent.
ECONOMIC OFFER, SALARY AND BENEFITS
LOCATION: Nearby Beijing, China
- Permanent contract and salaries drastically above European standards, depending on experience
- Expats welcome and on-boarding programme to join a friendly work environment
- Plenty of support with document, hosting and other expatriate needs
- Further opportunities of career at international level with a high-margin company
- Paid holidays and other benefits to grant the highest life quality standards
- Availability to start: ASAP
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV (in Italian or even better in English) through the standard form, completed with a brief cover letter explaining how you meet the requirements and confirming your availability to relocate.
Mcs garantisce le pari opportunità (L. 903/77). Gli interessati sono invitati a visionare sul sito www.mcs-selection.it l’informativa relativa al trattamento dei dati personali (art. 13 D.Lgs 196/03). Aut. Min. Lavoro e Politiche Sociali dlgs 276/2003 n° 5882 del 26.02.2007
Mcs Management Consulting & Selection: consulenti nelle Risorse Umane, da sempre Partner nei successi dei nostri Clienti