Multinational company of medical devices, for the Italian entity is looking for the
HEAD OF LEGAL & COMPLIANCE rif. 5277
Reporting to the Head of Legal Europe and working closely with the Italian Management, this role will ensure the full compliance of the activities and processes in line with the current regulations applicable to the business
- Review contracts and distribution/agents agreements in line with current legislation, code 231, GDPR, ISO
- Define the guidelines and make sure they're properly routinely followed to ensure the adaptation of the Business to comply with industry regulations (ASSOBIOMEDICA), Procurement Code, supporting the various internal departments in the definition of internal policies and procedures (Marketing, Tender Office)
- Keeping up-to-date with the Business by constantly monitoring the evolution of the applicable legislation, specifically, in insurance, consumption code, privacy (GDPR)
- Prepare and carry out, during the year, control interventions on specific areas and departments by carrying out accurate analysis and defining any corrective actions
- Review and write, if necessary, procedures and policies to ensure risk mitigation and quality of controls
- Define and perform audits and controls on identified risk areas.
- Produce relevant reports and suggestions
- Determine, implement and produce accurate reports according to the agreed timing
- ISO implementation, control and follow-up
- GDPR implementation, control and follow-up
Job Location: Trezzano sul Naviglio (Milano)
- University degree in Law
- Experience and a proven track record for effective Legal and Compliance activities in Multinational companies, particularly operating in the Public Sector
- Good skills on Legal & Compliance matters
- Service oriented, able to support the various company functions
- Ability to quickly understand and solve daily issues.
- Solution oriented instead of “problem creator”
- Excellent skills in Italian and English, both oral and written
- Preferably of Italian nationality, with International background
- Familiar with the modern General Management approach in “multi-cultural” companies
- Able to manage the legal and compliance aspects and capable of planning and organising all the related activities considering that the main role will be to make the proper operational and management tools available to everybody in the organization, in order to prevent legal and compliance risks
- Excellent skills, especially in areas of team building and motivation
- Ability to interface the external social/political community.
- Current relationships with Italian legal consultants, elected officials and policymakers; a thorough understanding of Italian legislative processes.