ITT is a leading manufacturer of highly engineered, customized solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial markets. Particularly ITT Interconnect Solutions, a division of ITT, is a world leader in the design and manufacture of highly engineered connector solutions. From the invention of rack-and-panel and D-subminiature to the latest fiber-optic, composite and miniaturized connectors, ITT Interconnect Solutions has been synonymous with innovation, reliability and quality for 100 years.
They’re looking for a
JUNIOR Product specialist connectors (rif. 5306)
Reporting to the Product Manager, he will deliver exceptional product support, answering all customer questions and concerns regarding products and helping make the most informed buying choice possible.
The candidate will be working on a wide set of assignments:
• Provide product information to customers and/or the sales team
• Answer questions and address concerns that the customer may have
• Respond to requests for proposals
• Respond to requests for samples
• Customers and distributors training
• Help customers be sure of which product is the right choice for them
• Demonstrate product functionality accurately and completely
• Customer visits
• Manage internal issues associated with product line - glue between functions for product line issues
• Drive responsiveness in the organization
• Drive minor regional development/customization programs for sales growth
• Perform product cost analysis
• Support product launches
• Issue product change notices
• Work closely with Pricing in responding to bids
• Estimate the costs for customized products and special bids, interacting directly with Purchasing and Engineering
• Support promotions working with Marcom
• Develop sales tools
• Support and participate into trade shows
Key Qualifications, Experiences & Knowledge
- Degree in Engineering
- 1-2 years of experience in product management in technical businesses (ideally connectors). Strong technical experience
- Self-driven and motivated, high accuracy and detail oriented, work cooperatively with the rest of the team, problem solving, time management and prioritization skills, ability to work on an independent basis complete the profile. Proactive.
- The proficiency with MS Office is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a basic requirement.
Job location: Lainate (Milano) - Willingness to travel for customer visits up to 20%.
Mcs garantisce le pari opportunità (L. 903/77). Gli interessati sono invitati a visionare sul sito www.mcs-selection.it l’informativa relativa al trattamento dei dati personali (art. 13 D.Lgs 196/03). Aut. Min. Lavoro e Politiche Sociali dlgs 276/2003 n° 5882 del 26.02.2007
Mcs Management Consulting & Selection: consulenti nelle Risorse Umane, da sempre Partner nei successi dei nostri Clienti