Multinational company, dynamic and in growth, operating in retail business, is looking for a
LEGAL MANAGER rif. 5218
- Autonomous handling of legal matters and law-related issues (also in English) from all areas of law, in particular:
- Providing advice regarding industrial property and competition law
- Contracts, distance selling and standard terms and conditions, other consumer protection legislation
- Reviewing and drafting contracts, in particular purchase agreements, service agreements and contracts for work.
- Autonomous handling of contract negotiations and of disputes in and out of court.
- Introducing and monitoring legal standards to minimize liability within the company, for instance via in-house training courses for the specialist departments.
- Providing legal advice regarding the introduction and design of new products and the advertising materials
- Supervising legal working groups at various associations/organizations (subject-specific).
- Preparing the company for the entry into force of new laws and new court rulings.
- University Law degree
- Experience inside legal department of retail / distribution / e. commerce / media companies
- Responsibility and autonomy
- Skilled in copyright and intellectual property issues, vendors contracts and consumer protection law
- Fluent in English language
Job Location: Rome