Our Client is an International Company leader in food, agriculture and industrial sector.
We are looking for:
Manufacturing Excellence Supervisor RIF. 5223
The role reports to the Site Manager. The position holder is responsible to implement the Reliability Excellence (RE) and Continuous Improvement (CI) approach in Manufacturing and Engineering following the CI and RE- tools, methods and standards.
- Supports the performance improvement management by being responsible for performance improvement execution by the engineering team
- Supports and coordinates the development of the most effective approach to identify, monitor, and implement Continuous Improvement and best practices. Participates in and provides input to cross-functional teams to select and implement tools and methodologies that will enable to capture best practices. May directly supports SMEs by proactively and systematically identifying opportunities for Continuous Improvement applicable to the entire business.
- Supports the local operational organization by overseeing the deployment of appropriate technology solution considering overall safety, environmental standards (occupational & process safety) & health regulatory requirements
- Responsible to supply the appropriate methods and standards of project execution as well as using the CI approach (Quality of the Engineering work)
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Engineering degree (min. Bachelor) or equivalent (eg. Mechanical, electrical, processing engineering disciplines)
- Lean/Six Sigma green belt certification
- Italian/English language – fluent
- Minimum 10 years production/engineering experience
- Minimum 3 years leadership experience
- Experience as a Project Manager
- Strong communication and influencing skills and the ability to work effectively with cross-cultural and cross-functional teams
Location: Milazzo (ME)
Mcs garantisce le pari opportunità (L. 903/77). Gli interessati sono invitati a visionare sul sito www.mcs-selection.it l’informativa relativa al trattamento dei dati personali (art. 13 D.Lgs 196/03). Aut. Min. Lavoro e Politiche Sociali dlgs 276/2003 n° 5882 del 26.02.2007 Mcs Management Consulting & Selection: consulenti nelle Risorse Umane, da sempre Partner nei successi dei nostri Clienti.