Company operating in the consumer durables sector, with mass production and part of a multinational business, is looking for a
- Following the policies and coordination by the Supply Chain and Purchasing manager, he coordinates material planning process using a MRP module within the ERP system and issues purchasing orders.
- Analyzes demand and customers’ orders, calculates material needs and allocates them to suppliers in respect of the due dates / planning parameters / policies.
- Controls stock level, stock accuracy and fixes the planning parameters to ensure a lean supply of components within the most suitable procurement policy for MTS, MTO, ATO product groups.
- Degree in Engineering or Management (preferred)
- Almost 2 years’ experience in the role in home appliances, automotive, air conditioning industries or advanced companies utilizing mass production and assembly lines
- Fluent in English
Job location: Milano/Varese (with a beginning period of some months in another plant in North Italy)
Mcs garantisce le pari opportunità (L. 903/77). Gli interessati sono invitati a visionare sul sito www.mcs-selection.it l’informativa relativa al trattamento dei dati personali (art. 13 D.Lgs 196/03). Aut. Min. Lavoro e Politiche Sociali dlgs 276/2003 n° 5882 del 26.02.2007
Mcs Management Consulting & Selection: consulenti nelle Risorse Umane, da sempre Partner nei successi dei nostri Clienti