Our Client is an International Company leader in food, agriculture and industrial sector.
We are looking for:
Reliability Engineer RIF 5171
The role reports to the Maintenance Supervisor and will be responsible for aligning, deploying and execution of Cargill’s reliability centered maintenance strategy for the site.
Specifically He/She will leads the following activities:
- aligning, deploying and executing Build, Operate, Maintain reliability excellence vision, strategy as well as direct program administration for the site. Shares best practices where it can be applied to safety programs, routine audits, and other activities to support defect elimination.
- asset criticality and the equipment reliability strategy, and defining the preventive and predicative maintenance activities including cost improvement of these activities. Partners with other groups to ensure asset health and availability.
- ongoing maintenance/ reliability related projects (i.e. asset reliability/defect elimination) utilizing a broad knowledge of maintenance and reliability practices and procedures
- updating standards for equipment
- the spare part inventory strategy
- understanding the latest innovations, technology and trends for maintenance & reliability practices.
- reliability analysis and reliability improvement
- proposals of equipment changes for reliability improvement reasons
- the review and analysis of maintenance/reliability metrics and performance. Leads and/or supports audit compliances, root/cause analysis processes within the maintenance team, which includes tracking and reporting on established metrics for a less complex site (i.e. Stable Ops stability factor; Asset Health index; Total Maintenance Cost/RAV; Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE); and audits compliance).
He/She actively participates, supports and gives input to anticipate and solve problems regarding the plant maintenance and will be in contact with suppliers. Furthermore, He/She provides input and supports Safety, Quality, Performance Improvement and Effectiveness in the activities he performs.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Engineering degree (min. Bachelor) or equivalent in chemistry, food- or biotechnology or equivalent
- Lean/SixSigma green belt certification
- English language – fluent
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in production/operations
- Strong communication and influencing skills
Location: Milazzo (ME)
Mcs garantisce le pari opportunità (L. 903/77). Gli interessati sono invitati a visionare sul sito www.mcs-selection.it l’informativa relativa al trattamento dei dati personali (art. 13 D.Lgs 196/03). Aut. Min. Lavoro e Politiche Sociali dlgs 276/2003 n° 5882 del 26.02.2007
Mcs Management Consulting & Selection: consulenti nelle Risorse Umane, da sempre Partner nei successi dei nostri Clienti