For a Multinational automotive company, we are looking for a
Sales Zone Manager (LOMBARDIA/PIEMONTE) rif. 5282
The Sales Zone Manager is responsible for ensuring, on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis, the assigned area sales target.
S/he has to consistently drive assigned dealers to meet retail target, market share and revenues.
In cooperation with colleagues from other offices, oversees the full picture of the Sales Business, including local marketing planning.
The Sales Zone Manager guarantees the achievement of Sell-in and Sell-out goals, providing Consultancy, helping to set proper production planning and set-up commercial campaigns.
The Sales Zone Manager is responsible to achieve for her/his area Sales Operational targets, and in particular s/he is responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual targets for
- Sell In
- Sell Out
- Contract intake
- Financial Penetration
- Stock level
- Production Planning
S/he acts as a Business consultant, regularly visits the assigned dealers, communicates targets and collects Dealers’ feedback. S/he is the reference person in the area and assists Dealers Principal and Sales Representatives analyzing, reporting, advising and providing guidance on any possible company program.
S/he prepares regular and ad hoc reporting to the Regional sales manager.
S/he is also responsible for the following activities:
- Support, analysis and guidance in UC business taking care of the assigned Dealers monitoring, verifying that their organization is able to manage main KPIs adequately from an economic point of view, from a stock perspective and in accordance with a correct private/traders mix
- B2B sales: check sales performance analyzing its level compared to the total, and the alignment to the local market structure, in order to have standards capable to develop B2B activities with all non-private channels
- Communication to the assigned dealers, execution and monitoring of tactical, product or strategic marketing initiatives at dealer level. S/he ensures the maximum dealer participation rate, the full utilization of marketing material, incentives, and so forth, and the compliance with Company guidelines
- Assistance to dealers for planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of Sales managers and Sales representative
- Regular checks on compliance to corporate identity standards and brand image
- Support colleagues during selection, launch and qualification, and also termination processes of Dealers belonging to the assigned area;
- Communication and cooperation with any other Field entity.
- Economics Degree, or equivalent
- 4-5 years of sales experience required, within the Automotive field, or with Captive
- Proficiency in English is essential
- Results oriented & Customer oriented
- Highly disciplined, independent, entrepreneurial, confident, well organized self-starter
- Able to deal with both people and data/numbers.
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation skills, and strong sales coaching ability
- Stress tolerance
Mcs garantisce le pari opportunità (L. 903/77). Gli interessati sono invitati a visionare sul sito www.mcs-selection.it l’informativa relativa al trattamento dei dati personali (art. 13 D.Lgs 196/03). Aut. Min. Lavoro e Politiche Sociali dlgs 276/2003 n° 5882 del 26.02.2007
Mcs Management Consulting & Selection: consulenti nelle Risorse Umane, da sempre Partner nei successi dei nostri Clienti